Plans & Packages
We all need a little help with exercise sometimes, whether you’re just starting out or have been at it for a long time but not getting the results you desire we’re here to help. Wherever you are in your fitness and well-being journey, Adam White’s Personal Training Studios have a range of packages and London based personal trainers available to help you to get to the next level. We believe that health and fitness is the perfect starting point to reclaiming your confidence, increasing self belief and finding that personal WOW factor.
Adam White (Head Coach) Training Packages
AWPTS Trainer Packages
What Do Training Packages Include?
Each package will include the following:
- Full Body Fat Analysis
- Hormone Analysis
- Nutritional Coaching & Guidance
- Lifestyle Review & Guidance
- A Tailored Exercise Prescription
- Ongoing Text & Email Coaching
Why Should I Hire A Personal Trainer?
- You’re Wasting Money Not Using Your Current Gym Membership
- You’re Not Seeing The Results You Desire
- You’re New To Training & Don’t Know Where To Start
- You Need Accountability and Motivation
- You’re Getting Injured Regularly
- You’ve Got A Special Event Coming Up And You Need To Get In Shape Fast!
What Areas Does AWPTS Cover?
We cater for clients from the following areas:
- St James’ Park
- Sloane Square
- Canary Wharf
We welcome any one outside of these areas.
Terms and Conditions
All cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance of your allocated training time by phone or email:
Phone: 07545 560178
Package deals must be paid for in advance and in full in order to receive the applicable discount and for us confirm your allocated time slot for your training sessions. All payments received are classed as an acceptance of our full terms and conditions.
Unused sessions will expire if they are not used up within your chosen package time frame.
If a client fails to appear for a scheduled appointment, AWPTS will charge a no show fee equivalent to the personal training fee that would have been charged for the training session.