At AWPTS we pride ourselves on being home to some of the cities elite personal trainers working with high-end clients including top CEOs, MPs, Lords, Models and international sport stars including GSP (George St-Pierre). In fitness, much like in business, consistent pushes for personal achievement helps to foster and attitude for success. It’s no mystery to successful people that there is direct correlation between good health & fitness and success in their careers and personal lives which is why more of us should be making use of this available resource.
Here are ten reasons why hiring a personal trainer today could help you to double your income and boost your future success:
- Exercise Enhances Your Ability To Solve Problems
- It Gives You Superior Stamina & Consistent Energy
- You Become Goal Orientated
- Increases Productivity & On The Job Performance
- Helps You To Maintain Focus In Times of Pressure
- Builds Discipline & Consistency Into Your Life
- Improves Confidence, Opening You Up To New Opportunities
- Reduces The Desire For Negative Habits
- Forces You To Regularly Challenge Yourself
- Reduces Stress & Fatigue Improving Happiness & Overall Well-being
A healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Those who are successful understand that the only way you can hurt your mind is by neglecting your body. You can’t put a monetary value on a person who is consistently full of energy, goal orientated, disciplined and confident but you can be sure that he or she will prosper at anything they set their minds to.
Richard’s number one “secret” to greater productivity is to keep fit and exercise.
– Adam White