Dos and Dont’s before the gym!
When I get new clients I’ve noticed that the primary block to results is all in their preparation
Look at these simple tips to ensure you’re not part of the crowd.
- Hydration – New clients rarely bring a large bottle of water and tend to drink far too little. Aim for at least a large bottle of water throughout the day.
- Eat at least every 4 hours otherwise you are likely to feel weak and exhausted and have a slow metabolism.
- Get a good night sleep beforehand. Studies indicate lack of sleep can cause stress to the body and immune system, also your strength will diminish as growth hormone replenishes as we sleep.
- Mix proteins, good fats and carbohydrates together to balance your hormone and burn body fat fast.
- Planning your day around your workout will help you to focus and ensure that you eat healthy and have an effective workout.
Stick to these quick and easy tips and you will be amazed at the results!
Adam and Finlay